This is YGS Masters
Who are we looking for?
We know the most important thing for any games developer is to be able to “cut through” in a competitive market awash with games. To do that effectively you have to have the tools in place, a modern, reliable flexible platform and great market penetration We also know how easy it is to let the day to day operations distract you from doing what you do best, building great games.
As a YGS Masters partner you will:
Do you have a proposal? Get in touch!
Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions (“T&Cs“) apply between Yggdrasil Malta LTD (a company incorporated in Malta with registered number C 77316 whose registered office is at Level 2, Tagliaferro business Centre, High Street c/w Gaiety Lane, SLM 1551, Sliema, Malta (“Yggdrasil“, “we“, “us“) and any entity, physical or legal (the “Entrepreneur“, “you“), upon such Entrepreneur submitting a proposal, business idea, concept, know-how or invention and any associated materials to Yggdrasil in any form for the purpose of Yggdrasil’s evaluation and consideration (collectively the “Proposal“) relating to a potential collaboration within the “Yggdrasil Dragons” project (the “Project“).
By submitting a Proposal, you confirm that you accept these T&Cs and that you agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to be bound by these T&Cs, you should not submit any Proposals to Yggdrasil.
- Further Agreement
- It is in our sole discretion to decide whether to proceed with your Proposal and whether to further explore the possibilities of a collaboration. Should we decide to proceed, such discussions and potential collaboration will be subject to a separate written agreement between us, including the form of such further discussions and collaboration. Thus, nothing in these T&Cs is intended to, or shall be deemed to, establish any partnership or joint venture between you and us, constitute you or us the agent of the other, authorise you or us to make or enter into any commitments for or on behalf of the other, nor create any commitments on either party other than as explicitly set out in these T&Cs.
- These T&Cs are applicable in the absence of or subject to any other applicable written agreement between us regarding the subject matter hereof.
- No Commitment
- Whilst your Proposal may be compelling, it may not be deemed by Yggdrasil to be a commercially suitable or viable option within the Project and thus Yggdrasil may decide, in its sole discretion, not to proceed with your Proposal. There is no obligation for Yggdrasil to consider your Proposal or to proceed with your Proposal, in any way.
- You should ensure that you submit sufficient information in order for Yggdrasil to fully evaluate and consider the Proposal. In the event we find the submitted information not to be sufficient for us to evaluate your Proposal fully, we may request further information to be submitted by you, or we may decline to proceed with your Proposal.
- You are hereby acknowledging and agreeing that your Proposal is submitted hereunder for the purpose of Yggdrasil’s evaluation and consideration relating to a potential collaboration (the “Purpose“) and that, subject to this Article 3 and these T&Cs, Yggdrasil may evaluate, consider and/or use your Proposal in any manner it deems necessary in order to decide whether it wishes to proceed with the Proposal.
- Subject to Article 3.5 herein, both parties are obliged to keep confidential and to not disclose to any person any information, whether in written or any other form, which has been or may be disclosed to a party (the “Receiving Party“) by or on behalf of the other party (the “Disclosing Party“) in connection with the Purpose and your submission of a Proposal, including but not limited to the Proposal itself, and which is identified as confidential or is clearly by its nature confidential (“Confidential Information“) except if the Confidential Information:
- is required by a person employed or engaged by the Receiving Party, in order for such person to carry out its duties in connection with the Purpose; or
- is required to be disclosed by law or by regulation by the Receiving Party.
- Any disclosure of Confidential Information pursuant to Article [3.2] shall be on a “need-to-know” basis and the Receiving Party shall ensure that all such persons are aware of this obligation of confidentiality and undertake to comply with it.
- Neither party shall use or exploit the Confidential Information disclosed to it hereunder for any other purpose than the Purpose.
- Confidential Information does not include information which:
- is or becomes generally available to the public otherwise than as a result of its disclosure by the Receiving Party or a person employed or engaged by the Receiving Party in breach of these T&Cs;
- is or was made available or becomes available to the Receiving Party otherwise than pursuant to these T&Cs and free of any restrictions as to its use or disclosure; or
- is provided to Yggdrasil by other Entrepreneurs pursuant to Article [3.6] and which expresses ideas or concepts that are similar or identical to any information the Entrepreneur has provided to Yggdrasil.
- We continuously receive Proposals from other Entrepreneurs and because of this, elements of your Proposal may already be known to us as featured in other Proposals. Aspects of your Proposal may also feature in our business already, as independently developed by us, in a way that does not infringe any of your rights. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we may not be in a position to keep all contents of your Proposal confidential at all times.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- You hereby warrant and represent that your Proposal does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third parties.
- We reserve any rights not expressly granted by us in these T&Cs.
- We aim to respect any valid intellectual property rights of yours. However, in accordance with Article [3.6] herein, certain aspects of your Proposal, or aspects similar to those of your Proposal, may nevertheless end up in the Project, even if we decide not to proceed with your Proposal.
- We are the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in any content on www.Yggdrasilgaming.com and on any other Yggdrasil website (collectively the “Websites“), including but not limited to the Yggdrasil logo, text, graphics, software, images, sound and trade marks, and such content may not be copied, reproduced, distributed or displayed without our prior written consent.
- Access to and use of the Websites and the content therein is at your own risk. Yggdrasil is not liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of your access, use or inability to use the Websites, whether in connection with submitting a Proposal or otherwise.
- The parties acknowledge and agree that neither will make any announcements about a Proposal, whether the same has been submitted to Yggdrasil or not, or the Project, without the other party’s prior written consent. In the event Yggdrasil decides to proceed with a Proposal, the parties may agree to issue a press release regarding their collaboration within the Project. The timing and wording of such press release shall be mutually agreed by the parties.
- We may update these T&Cs from time to time by changing them on the relevant part of the Websites. You confirm that it is your responsibility to visit the Websites regularly to stay informed of any changes to these T&CS and to ensure that you abide by them.
- Third Party Rights & Assignment
- These T&Cs are made for the benefit of Yggdrasil and the Entrepreneur, and are not intended to benefit, or be enforceable by, anyone else.
- Neither party may assign, sub-contract or deal in any way with, any of its rights or obligations under these T&Cs, without the prior written consent of the other.
- Governing Law & Jurisdiction
- The parties acknowledge and agree that these T&Cs, and any dispute, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these T&Cs, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Malta and that the courts of Malta shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these T&Cs.
By accessing and/or using our website you consent to us collecting, processing, storing and sharing your personal information as we describe in this Policy. If you don’t wish to provide personal information to Yggdrasil or if you don’t want Yggdrasil to use it – strictly in accordance to this Policy, we advise you not to access our website.
In this Policy we refer to Yggdrasil group of companies as “Yggdrasil” and we refer to you, the visitor as “you”.
- Which Data are we Collecting?
There are various sources from where we obtain this data, among which there are the following three sources:
- The data you provide us with when filling a form would include your personal details such as name, email address etc;
- The data we obtain from your use of our website eg. which games you are interested in, which content you view, search enquiries, your IP address which helps us establish the geographic location of the device (computer or mobile) you are using to access our website;
- Record – we may keep correspondence from you to us for record-keeping purposes.
This information is then used to evaluate the use by visitors of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Yggdrasil’s internal use.
- Handling of Data
Prior to utilizing any information provided by you, in any manner outside of the scope set out in this policy, Yggdrasil will request your consent accordingly.
While handling your data, we wish to inform you about:– What kind of information we are collecting and the reason we collect such information;
– How we utilize that information;
– How you can limit, control or update that information.
Whether you provide any personal information or any other data, is your choice and you can access most areas of this website without necessarily divulging any information. The personal information you provide us with can be used by Yggdrasil to contact you by mail, telephone, or email to provide information that may be of interest to you, including details about the services we offer or any update.
Yggdrasil aims are protecting data provided by you from any alteration, destruction, disclosure or unauthorized access by:
- reviewing on a regular basis all our measures and policies in regards to data collection, access or storage to ensure it is according to local and international legislation and using security measures to protect against unauthorized access to our systems and the information collected and stored therein;
- restricting access to personal information of our employees, contractors and agents, who need to know that information in order to process it for us, who are subject to the obligation of strict confidentiality and who will be subject to discipline, including termination, if they violate that obligation.
By accessing our website, you are agreeing that we or third parties such as members of the Yggdrasil workforce, subsidiaries, contractors and suppliers may use your personal information, as per this policy, for the purposes of:a) contacting you (example: to answer your query) or communicating with you to carry out your own instructions;
b) maintaining a relationship with our website visitors to improve your experience when using our website;
c) for the maintenance and upkeeping of the website;
d) preventing and investigating crime or fraud (we are obliged to share data with crime and fraud prevention organisations);
e) for research, reporting, analytical purposes or similar purposes which can be useful to us to ensure for example that a technological problem is pin-pointed and does not repeat itself;
f) as required by any and all applicable legislation and regulation;
Your personal information will be retained by Yggdrasil as long as it is necessary for the purposes it was collected as establishes under this Policy. This even after our relationship has come to an end, if it is so required in order to comply with legislation, regulations, authoritative requirements, dispute resolution and/or prevention of fraud or abuse.
Your personal information may be transferred overseas and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) and the data may be hosted on servers outside the EEA. This, since Yggdrasil is an international company and the data may need to be accessed by employees, suppliers or contractors that are situated outside the EEA.
- Your Protection is our Priority
At Yggdrasil, we take pride to keep updated and fully equipped with the appropriate technical and safeguards to protect your personal information against possible accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, alterations, unauthorised use, disclosure or access, and all other illegal processing. However we remind you that the information that you divulge is being divulged on the internet and hence we cannot guarantee that the information you transmit via our website will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards or otherwise.
- Your Rights
Once a year free of charge you can request a copy of the information we retain about you. For this purpose, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can request correction or removal of information about you held by us or submit any queries, complaints or suggestions by contacting us at the email address above. We are happy to hear from you.
May we remind you that it is within your legal rights to your local data protection authority.
Any dispute arising in connection with this Policy will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.
If any of the terms of this Policy are found to be invalid or unenforceable, by a competent authority, the other terms of this Policy will not be affected.
- Important Notices
Yggdrasil may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have any queries or requests in respect of this policy, e.g. to unsubscribe from receiving marketing information or to request details of information we hold about you, you should contact us by email at email@example.com.